Yes, shopping at artnweaves.com is 100% safe. We currently have one payment gatewaysoption for Indian customers - PayU. Payment gateways are secure and provide multiple options to pay. PayU uses the latest encryption technology to protect your credit card information. It encrypts your credit card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Furthermore, PayU also asks you to enter the CVV (Credit Verification Value) number on your credit card. This is a 3 digit number which follows your credit card number and is given at the back of the card to ensure that the person entering the card number has the physical plastic card with him/her.
You can be assured that artnweaves.com offers you the highest standards of security (SSL) currently available on the net so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
- Credit Card - We support all major local and international credit cards (visa, Amex, Master Card, Diners Discover).
- Debit Card - Visa, Master card, Rupay, Maestro.
- Net Banking - We have more than 50+ net banking options including all Major banks.
- Wallet - PayUmoney, Airtel money, Oxigen, paycash, Ypay, payzapp, Itz Are live and Mobikwik will be live soon.
- EMI - HDFC, CITI*,* ICICI, AXIS, INDUSIND, HSBC, KOTAK, SBI .
- We are PCI/DSS & SSL certified.
Artnweaves.com does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction isa uthorized at multiple points, first by PayU and subsequently by Visa / Master Card etc secure directly without any information passing through us.
Our overseas customers and Non Resident Indians can use their International credit cards to make payments for their orders. The same is mentioned above.
We accept all MasterCard, Visa credit cards issued in India including international Credit Cards issued in India. The same is mentioned above.
We accept Debit Cards issued by all major banks with Visa / Master Card. The same is mentioned above.
We accept payment through Internet Banking for all the major Banks in India. The same is mentioned above.